1. Strict regularity, implicit obedience, courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of dress and of person are expected from every pupil. Pupils must strictly conform to the regulations laid down in this regard.
2. The pupils are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school but also for their general behavior outside. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct on the part of pupils outside . Any reported or observed objectionable conduct on the part of pupils outside the school makes them liable for disciplinary action.
3. the wearing of the school uniform is obligatory. Violation of this rule is a sufficient reason of the expulsion of a student from the school. No student will be allowed in the school premises without the prescribed uniform.
4. Any kind of damage done in school premises must be made good/compensated. a) No book, newspaper, or periodical can be brought to the school without the principal's permission. b) No student should possess electronic items (Mobile, CD, Pen Drive etc.,) whatsoever in the school premises.
5. The date of birth of a student once entered will not be changed. the parent/guardian will have to sign an undertaking to this effect.
6. Pupils shall not wear any fold or fancy articles such as bangles, earrings etc.,
7. The name of a student who does not rejoin school within three days after the commencement of a term shall be struck off the rolls, unless leave has been previously applied for and sanction obtained from the head of the institution.
8. Pupils must speak English in the school campus.
9. All pupils must have a copy of the school calendar which is to be brought on all working days.
10. Pupils are expected to be in school on time. At the first sound of the bell, all proceed quickly in silence to the assembly or classroom. Except during the break, the pupils should not leave the classrooms without the permission of the class teacher. They are not allowed to enter any other class without the permission of the class teacher concerned. GENERAL RULES
11. Late comers and absentees from school will not be admitted to class without the principal's written permission.
12. Mere sending of an application is not sufficient but the sanction of leave must be obtained.
13. Pupils/Visiters are not allowed to visit the staff room.
14. Fines may be imposed by the principal for the irregularity, indiscipline or damage to the school property.
15. Pupils are not allowed to leave the school premises without the permission of the principal.
16. No gift in any kind to the members of the staff is allowed without the explicit permission of the principal.
17. Attendance is compulsory on the first day of school after the Summer, Diwali and Christmas vacations.
18. In case of illness, medical certificate must be produced within three days of absence of the student. this school accept the medical certificate of doctors in the government service, not below the rank of chief physician or surgeon only. In case of doubt, the school may insist on the child being examined by the civil surgeon.
19. If a student continues to be absent for 15 days, without previous written permission of the principal, his/her name will be struck off the roll, and in case of his/her rejoining, the re-admission fee will be charged.
20. Irregular attendance, frequent failure to obtain 'good' in conduct, habitual lack of interest, prolonged or intermittent illness, behavior detrimental to the discipline and the moral tone of the school, repeated failure in tests or examinations and insubordination are sufficient reasons, singly or together, to expel a student guilty of such laxity or misdemeanor, even without notice or warning.
21. The school authorities will not be responsible for loss or damage of students' belonging like books or other articles. The students are expected to look after their own belongings.
22. Parents are strictly forbidden to interview their children or their teacher in class, without the permission of the principal.
23. (a) the principal may punish a student in manner. suited to the offence e.g. by detention after school hours, or by expulsion from the institution, without assigning any reason etc. (b) The principal reserves the right to waive aside any of the rules contained in this prospectus without assigning any reason. (c) The interpretation of any rule in this prospectus rests solely and entirely with the governing body of this school. Their interpretation and decision are final. (d) For disobedience to the clear1y expressed orders of the principal, punishment laid down is dismissal without any previous warning. The same punishment is laid down for moral turpitude, writing on the walls and roads and defiance of the authorities.